We spent my mom's first Mother's Day in Colorado, at my grandparents' house in Basalt. My mom just loves it when I actually sit still on her lap. It doesn't happen very often, because most of the time, I love to squirm around or try to stand up - basically, I pretty much never sit still. So, since today is Mother's Day, I figured I'd hang out with her for a few minutes on her lap. She loved it - and look at that big glass of wine too! And yes, we really did need those jackets, blankets, and hats, even though it's the middle of May... as a matter of fact, it snowed the next morning!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
We spent my mom's first Mother's Day in Colorado, at my grandparents' house in Basalt. My mom just loves it when I actually sit still on her lap. It doesn't happen very often, because most of the time, I love to squirm around or try to stand up - basically, I pretty much never sit still. So, since today is Mother's Day, I figured I'd hang out with her for a few minutes on her lap. She loved it - and look at that big glass of wine too! And yes, we really did need those jackets, blankets, and hats, even though it's the middle of May... as a matter of fact, it snowed the next morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment