Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where in the World Did Mommy Go?

I've been alive for almost 15 weeks - 103 days to be exact. Mom really hasn't left my side for more than 5 hours at a time - and that's only happened twice. So, I was pretty surprised when she told me she was leaving on an overnight trip with her girlfriends - she was going to be gone for more than 24 hours! I guess the offer of hanging out with friends at Timberline Lodge for the night was too good to pass up. I was excited to hang with dad though - so I got over it pretty quickly. Mom, on the other hand, was close to tears the whole morning before she left... I didn't really get it. Anyway, she had a great time, and dad sent her tons of pictures he took with his cell phone - so she always knew what we were up to.

No comments: