Friday, March 7, 2008

8 Hours of Sleep!


Last night I decided I'd give my parents the best present ever: I slept the whole night! Yup, they put me in my crib at 9:45 p.m., and I didn't get up until 5:45 this morning. That's the other thing - it seems I've been banished from the cozy bassinet in Mom & Dad's room to my OWN crib, in my OWN room. I guess that's because I'm a really loud sleeper. I go through my entire repertoire of noises pretty much all night long, and when I was sleeping with them, we would all wake up a lot. Once I wasn't in there anymore, we all slept much better. If I ever wake up, I guess I just look around a little, and go back to sleep. Mom & Dad can definitely hear me if I cry - but they don't hear me every time I move. You know, I do like it in my room - it's kind of cool to be on my own.

No comments: